MNIJIS considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
The manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work; The manuscript has been submitted only to the journal - it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere; All listed authors know of and agree to the manuscript being submitted to the journal; and the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, fraudulent, illegal, libelous, or obscene.
Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
The Journal adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines on research and publications ethics.Text taken directly or closely paraphrased from earlier published work that has not been acknowledged or referenced will be considered plagiarism. Submitted manuscripts in which such text is identified will be withdrawn from the editorial process. If a concern is raised about possible plagiarism in an article submitted to or published in MNIJIS, this will be investigated fully and dealt with in accordance with the COPE guidelines.
Internal Content Processing (ICP)
Each submission of a manuscript is a confidential process that triggers the Internal Content Processing (ICP). ICP ensures the following:
- Editors may accept a manuscript for review or reject it without any review based on suitability of topic or content material, and if screening of its content results in high percentage of similarity (produced by Professional Plagiarism Prevention).
- Blind review of the manuscript is conducted by more than one qualified reviewing editor, author(s) are given ample time to receive, consider and reply or implement editorial advice to prepared a revised copy of the manuscript. The process secures that no decision is made based on sex, age, national or cultural, familiarity of the author(s) or their affiliation.
- Authors shall identify and report if any content of the manuscript triggers concerns about conflict of interest, accept the result of review and decision made by editors, avoid multiple submission to many publishers, clarify the eligibility of each coauthor and their contribution, originality of work reported in the manuscript, complete citation of all sources/references, and respond to all inquires by MNIJIS on timely fashion.
- Authors allow publication of their manuscript and its availability for public at www.MNIJIS.org, do not claim any copyright after submission, and pay any applied publication fee.
- ICP is reviewed and altered as needed, and all changes are posted here.